This Black SD Hoodie provides optimal warmth, comfort, and durability. Its blend of 50% cotton and 50% polyester ensures superior insulation so you can brave cooler weather in style. The high-quality fabric is designed to handle frequent use while resisting fading, shrinking and pilling. The hoodie also features a drawstring hood and front kangaroo pocket, creating a classic fit and versatile style.
- A cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams for durability
- You’ll love it’s softness
- A large front pouch pocket perfect for holding items and keeping your hands warm
- Jersey lined hood bringing comfort for your head
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Solid Colors, Camo Colors & Gunmetal Heather: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester with 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn for supreme print ability and softness
- Grey Heather: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- All other Heather Colors & Safety Colors: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester (Charcoal Heather, Classic Navy Heather, Royal Heather, Army Heather, Kelly Green Heather)(Safety Orange, Safety Yellow, Neon Pink)
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- metal eyelets
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- standard fit
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
SDO will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a printed product unless
- the product was misprinted
- the product was damaged (excluding damages during delivery)
- the product does not match the fulfillment information (e.g., the printed image is incorrect or placed incorrectly, the product is the wrong size, color, or type, etc.).
SDO has the sole discretion to grant a refund (including the refund method), credit your account, or replace a printed product. In order to request a refund, credit, or replacement, you must send a photograph and a brief explanation of the problem to